Azuro Testnet Launch & Betting Contest
The Betting Contest marks the official launch of the Azuro Testnet. Open to anyone the contest allows early adopters to interact with the Azuro Protocol testnet, place risk-free bets and compete for amazing prizes from a total pool of 6,000USDT + 6,000AZUR and many NFTs for swanky achievements, like number of bets won in a row, awkward wins or losses, most turnover and many others.
The place in the Betting Contest leaderboard is defined by the profit realised by each participant.
The profit is calculated as the difference between the redeemed USDT amount and the amount of USDT bet on events.
More, users who fulfill the minimum criteria for participation will receive the “First Azurian” NFT — the early adopters’ badge-of-honour planned to give access to benefits connected to major milestones on the Azuro roadmap in the future, and more.
Rest assured though, none of you — the first enthusiasts helping change betting for the better will ever be forgotten!
About the Betting Contest:
Period: 26 August 09:00–27 September 00:00 (UTC)
Prize pool: 6,000 USDT + 6,000 AZUR + NFTs
- Register in telegram via the Azuro Bot: @azuro_bot
- Make 15 or more bets during the contest (use test tokens but win real $$$)!
How to participate?
All you need to do is place bets during the contest period. You will be able to claim 100USDT in test tokens everyday (tokens resetting at 9:00 UTC) to play with. Then — the more successful bets you have, the more tokens you will be able to earn. Make sure to check out our step-by-step Contest Participation Guide if you are unsure about how you can take part.
What are the rewards?
You can earn great rewards in our contest in 3 ways:
- Leaderboard challenge
- “First Azurian” — placed at least 15 bets during the contest (unlimited)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in the leaderboard (3 NFTs)
- Top-3 Highest Turnover (3 NFTs)
- Top-3 Most bets won (3 NFTs)
- Top-3 Most bets lost (3 NFTs)
- 5 won in a row, 10 won in a row, 20 won in a row, 30 won in a row + longest winning streak (unlimited + 1 for longest winning streak)
- 5 lost in a row, 10 lost in a row, 20 lost in a row, 30 lost in a row + longest losing streak (unlimited + 1 for longest losing streak)
- Placed bets on all games (unlimited)
- Referral bonuses
Each one of you will have a chance to participate in our referral promotion and invite friends to participate in the Contest. You will receive a unique link after testnet registration via the Azuro bot which can be sent out to your friends.
Note that invited users will have to also place at least 15 bets. The referral rewards pool of 2,000USDT will be distributed evenly, based on the number of invited users. For example, if you invited 10% of all invited users you will receive 200USDT (10% of 2,000) and so forth.
The small print:
- Only bets made on different events count towards the minimum requirement of 15 bets. So, for example, even if you make 5 bets on the same event, they will count as 1 bet
- Only tokens won via bets will be counted. Free USDT tokens claimed but not used for betting will be forfeited
- All bot and duplicate entries will be disqualified
- All winners will be announced on the official Azuro telegram channel @azuroprotocol
- USDT awards will be granted within 2 weeks after the end of the contest
- AZUR tokens & NFTs will be granted after the token generation event, expected to happen in Q4, 2021
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Azuro Protocol is an open source public-domain software including a set of smart contracts, written in Solidity that can be deployed on the Ethereum Blockchain, and/or other blockchains.
Azuro is in Testnet and no real money, cryptocurrencies or assets can be or will be used for betting. Using the Azuro Testnet and participating in any of the campaigns or promotions on the Azuro Testnet is only possible with test USDT tokens available in the Rinkeby Test Network. There is no option or possibility for participants to use any other form of tokens or assets on the Azuro Testnet, therefore, there is no way for real money or assets to be used for the purpose of betting, or for winning any reward.